Monday, 18 July 2011

Getting ready

 So.... first of all I want to explain why I write this blog in English while I posted my first "article" in Greek . The reasons are two; Firstly this way more people can read what I write and secondly it's just a good way to make my English better.
  So PLEASE by any means correct my mistakes.
  Soooooo..... entering the subject ; Me and my family are doing a trip on Germany.But because we are going there by a car we will be passing through Italy and Austria.So..... I'M SO EXCITED....
 Here are some of the bags and the make up I'll be taking with me...


                                                                       Luggage


                                               My favourite bag will be with me at all times


                                                                      My make up bag

It's my second trip abroad and my first to Germany.
So I'm really looking for advices over places where I can do some shopping and find local products and souvenirs as well as sight seeings and restaurants.
  Please subscribe and give me advices for Hanover and Gemunden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!