Tuesday, 19 July 2011

On the beach with friends + look what I got !!!!

 Today I woke up really early so that my family, I and my friend could go to the beach.
Lately I've evolved the habit to go to the beach early .
 I really do not understand people who go to the beach at midday, when it is said by everyone that they shouldn't, and especially since the sea and the beach are so much better and cleaner at morning...I believe it really worth it to wake up early to swim in such beautiful waters.
  So anyway I went to the beach today with family and friends and we took photos, sunbathed and of course we swam . Here 're some photos:
                             
                                         Our feet on the left are mine on the right are my friends

                                         
                                 Our flip-flops mine are the Ipanema ones and my friend has the Puma
                     Peacee... ( my hand is the one with the bracelets on it and the other one is my friend's)
                                 

       So as soon as we returned from the sea we went to do a little shopping with mum because I realised I was leaving for Germany in a few days and I had nothing to wear in the ship and on the road sooo I bought these goodies:
                
               Everyday flip-flops (Ipanema once more) and a mint colour nail polish (Beauty Line Cosmetics)
  The perfect jumpsuit I ADORE this it feels more comfortable than my pyjamas plus it's colour is awesome!!

                                             Sooo  anyway let me know what you thing !


Disclaimer :Everything was purchased by myself with my own money. All of my thoughts are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!