Friday, 5 August 2011

German goodies + what's new

  Godmorning to you, who will read this, during my stay at Germany I made some shopping and I'm sooooo excited to show you what I got


      My small Pupa make-up kit with five lip-glosses, eye-shadows, two blushes and a small mirror .So cute....
                           
                 Two nail polishes in dazzling nude and lemon sorbet from h&m
                                         





A grey top with a cute skull hy telly wejl

 
                                       
My favourite!!! New blouse by new yorker



Leopard print skirt by new yorker


      A simple clear lip-gloss by h&m in coco kiss in aruba


   A shisara hydrating cream for all skin types
       My awesum chewing gums (looooove these)
   A "natyrkosmetik"  lip balm

       Black cardigan from new yorker

    Fuuny umbrella from h&m
   Simple white T-shirt from new yorker
   A beautiful trench coat from tally wejl
  Brown bag from tally wejl
  Simple black skirt with a zipper detail from new yorker
















    As soon as I returned from Germany I realised that there where lots of things that where going on one of which is the trailer of the new upcoming game of Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Check out the trailer (absolutely amazing):
 
       So the new Lara Croft game is all about a young Lara Croft who sails out for her first journey to adventure... the one that will configurate her character.
            
I would love to hear more things about this new game soo leave a comment. Currently reading Scherloc Holmes.


Disclaimer :Everything was purchased by myself with my own money. All of my thoughts are my honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!