Wednesday, 3 August 2011

I'm back.......

   Yesterday I came back from my loooong journey .
Although tiring, it was also very beautiful and most of all a life experience. It's true what they say that travelling broadens your horizons, I can honestly say that after this travel I see the world with brand new eyes. (I do must note though that, because the post will probably be too big I will divide it in two so that it's not that boring and tiring.)
 Brand new experiences, new flavors, new people...
All these in just ten days.... It seems as if it were only five... but as they say time flies when you have a good time...
   Here is the restaurant where we eat before we boarded on the ship .



   
So as soon as we arrived to the port we where informed that due to another ship being in danger we left in another ship 6 hours later. Here's a picture of our table in the cafe where we waited

    My mother is writing something down, my own favourite notebook is in front of my (yeah the one with the bugs bunny on it ), my iced cappuccino, my avene lip-balm (it's the best that I've ever used and I've used quite a lot), my body shop tiny make-up bag and the playing cards the kept us busy.
  So after lots of waiting and irritation our ship departed at about 1:30 and we took a long sleep in our cobin, we also eat at the restaurant of the ship since we would only arrive at our destination after noon



   So as soon as we were in Ancona (a big port in Italy) we set our way to Austria in Insbruck.Two things:
-Italians are awful drivers
-The Austrian landscapes are AMAZING .Here's some photos :






                (Sorry for the quality of the photos they where taken while moving with the car)

     We arrived late night at our hotel and in desperate need of some good sleep,the following morning this amazing view left us excited:
       










                                   





                    Sooo after a small sightseeing we got on our way to Germany and more specifically Gemund where we had booked an amazing (as it turned out) hotel apartment . It's kitchen was fully equipped , the rooms where huge and fully furnished and the best of them all : the AMAZINGLY comfortable beds .Truly I cannot say enough good things about their beds.
                                                 Having breakfast in Gemund

                    While in Gemund we also visited Monschau (a beautiful village of Germany), Belgium (Liege and Brussels), Luxembourg, Koln and Bohn (where I did most of my shopping).
                                                                       MONSCHAU




                                                            THE DOM OF KOLN








                                         
                                                                            BOHN

                                           
                                                            BELGIUM:
  • LIEGE









  • BRUSSELS: In Brussels we visited Atomium a massive building that represent the atom












                                                             
              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!