Friday, 16 September 2011

Shopping mania

I'm pretty sure the title is self explanatory .I've been obsessed with shopping lately much more than usual. The pictures below speak for themselves...



the lady in the clarins rank was kind enough to give to make-up samples (so eager  to use these)

apple candles 
                                             
2 coats,natural light

 
cake candles


From right to left: toasted hazelnut candle, strawberry scented candle, coffee scented candle and last Caribbean sea candle
I've been also in love with Nana, the anime series check them out on youtube


Disclaimer :Everything was purchased by myself with my own money. All of my thoughts are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!