Monday, 12 September 2011

week summary

This week was so full...
On Wednesday we went on Corfu where is my future university in order to find a home in which I would live. Corfu is soo beautiful.

                          My brothers coffee, his mobile phone and his glasses and our bottles of water
                          



So a few days ago my brother bought an amazing camera and has been photographing and spending hours on photoshop in order to make some pretty cool photos.

After I came back from Corfu I went for a little shopping for me and for the house I will be living in





























I also found these cute cups.A love at first sight.













On Saturday we attended the wedding of our neighbours daughter and mine English teacher















The table in the  was beautiful as well as the cake



Next day (Sunday that is) I celebrated my 18th birthday and had a little party with some friends.
             A girl had to leave early so we lit up the candles once and then lit them up again when it was 12:00 at night .
                                                  Soooo how cool is that I became 18 twice :P

                                   Here is my birthday make-up my dress and my bracelet:

 From the right to the left : Max Factor blush brush, oriflame concealer, body shop powder, seventeen lipstick, niveau mascara, seventeen blush, body shop liquid liner.



















            My birthday presents where all amazing:


















Random: I've been loving polyvore lately here's my profile  http://olgaolis.polyvore.com/?.msg=BQcCAAAAAQQDAAAABAoeWW91ciBwcm9maWxlIGhhcyBiZWVuIHVwZGF0ZWQhAAAAB2NvbnRlbnQKBDUwMDAAAAAIZHVyYXRpb24KA21zZwAAAAR0eXBlCIEAAAAJZmFkZV9hd2F5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!