Friday, 30 December 2011

A sweet tooth goes to the dentist...

Last week I decided that since I was in my home town I should go to the dentist since I haven't been there for a while and one of my teeth appeared to have a problem...
I am a person with average pain threshold and in general aren't afraid of the needles and all the nursery stuff but when it comes to dentists I become dramatic...
Anyways I went to the dentist this morning expecting for some awful tormenting pain and as soon as she saw my teeth she told that they were perfectly fine and that she would only clean them up a bit and that she'll she me next week after I had to use some of a sample toothpaste that she gave me. She was so sweet, she was explaining every step she was taking and why she was doing it. It felt like a amazing dental lesson. 
So I returned home super-excited that my fears turned out fake and other than that I am patiently waiting for my new camera -a nikon coolpix L120 (the sales person told me that I should have it by Wednesday ), play age of empires 3 and checking out the new arrivals of the H&M at the web page and the fresh line ( a Greek company with homemade cosmetics).I'll be posting soon ;) 
Here's few things that have caught my attention so far
                                                       H&M:


























                                                                      Fresh line soaps:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!