Friday, 13 January 2012

Crazy shopper

I went on another shopping spree yesterday (dang you sales !!!) and ended up getting more than I should :



  • As you can see I actually bought the Clinique 3 steps series. They were products which I've been wanting for a lot time and they were on 25 % discount soo I decided to get them. Here are the       anti-blemished solutions cleansing foam and the anti-blemished solutions clarifying lotion and the dramatically different gel
  • So I was heading for just the clinique products (which were all together 53 euros) but then the saleswomen at sephora told me that if I spent 60 euros overall I would get the beauty insider sephora card and I thought that was interesting so I got myself a hand creme (nourishing hand creme from the sephora) which I was lacking.
  • And last but not least I got the Bourjoios eyeshadow which was 70 % discount (only 3.99 euros ) what a steal :)






















But that was not over since the lady in the clinique rank gave a little gift : an estee lauder pallette and two perfume samples from estee lauder I liked the pleasures one but the bloom pleasures one was GREAT  





















Disclaimer : The perfume samples and the estee lauder pallet were given to me, everything else was purchased by myself with my own money. All of my thoughts are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!