Thursday, 5 January 2012

December favourites

These are the products I've been in love with this month


  • Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner from the body shop. I have very oily hair but the ends are so dry that get damaged very easily and are always hard to comb. However this shampoo apart from maintaining my hair clean and shiny it also made them extra soft and beautiful along with the conditioner of the same line they worked miracles on my hair.
  • Cranberry Shower Gel and Body Butter from body shop. I had these for so long and I've been using them every Christmas and it's still not over it lasts for ever, it's super hydrating and it smells AMAZING. 
  • MC mille colori dark blue nail polish in 31 lovely colour and only one coat works great.
  • MC PLUS base coat.
  • Elanor nude nail polish the perfect nude.
  • Pupa Kokeshi doll make-up palette. Not only is the doll adorable but the shadows, the blushes and the lip gloss had a great pigmentation and were so wearable.
  • Shisara feuchtigkeitscreme. A simple hydrating cream that hydrates, offers UV protection but is easily absorbed by the skin and is not greasy at all.  
  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer on Nude Beige 01. Excellent coverage.
  • Roxy make-up eye brush. Great application much better than the small sponges that usually come with the eye shadows.
  • The body shop white eye liner. Lasts forever.
  • Seventeen face powder. Great coverage looks natural and doesn't dry your skin. Perfect finish. 
  • Naturcosmetic lip balm. My lips have been awful lately but this lip balm saved me.
  • Last but not least my Toasted Hazelnut candle whenever I lit this my whole bedroom smells GREAT . No matter what I say, I feel like I can't give this candle enough credit. AMAZING.


Disclaimer :Everything was purchased by myself with my own money. All of my thoughts are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!