Wednesday, 25 January 2012

The math dance study and a cup of coffee

I've been wanting to blog post for a while but, I've been on this study for my Math & Arts class, which had to do with mathematics on dance and although a very stressful and time consuming experience, I really enjoyed it.
Here's some of the pictures I've used : 



These particular pictures I've used on the part of the project that was named "Symmetry and Dance". It's been hard for me to get enough information on this study due to the lack of official reference material on Internet and the total lack of books available but I finally finished it last week so now I can devote myself to my exams.

Oh and today we enjoyed ourselves -me and Mike- watching the Yip Man movie and the 8th and 9th episode of House season 1since I really enjoy the series and I had missed the first episodes. But the Yip Man was pretty good. Oh, did I mention we had hot drinks and cookies from the coffeeway? I took the gingerbread-cinnamon cappuccino (favourite) and Mike had a simple hot chocolate. Here's some pictures :


I've been also reading the Silmarillion from J.R.R.Tolkien and I've loving it so far. But I'll let you know what I think as soon as I finish it.
Kisses :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!