Tuesday, 3 January 2012

New years eve

 So we went to our little cottage for the new years eve and it was so beautiful unfortunately there was no snow *frowning* but at least we were able to enjoy the countryside at its best or my family was able to enjoy it since I was sick so I didn't leave the house except from the new years eve and the first day of the year when we went to some thermal spring nearby.I also learn how to make little cheese pies. On years first day we had my favourite food for lunch : stuffed chicken with rice, raisins, minced meat, chestnuts and clums yummy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!