Tuesday, 31 January 2012

OTD and FOTD 29/1/12

So just a quick update post today :)
Outfit of the Day
Leggings: Calzedonia
Scarf: Mabo Sensual fx
Dress: a gift
Boots: Coolway
Bag: Eastpack

Face of the day :

Today I thought I could use my este lauder pallet
Eyes: Collosal Express Maybelline mascara in black
The Body Shop eye pencil in 05 eye definer sade: white
Estee Lauder eye shadow in 47 Polished Platinum
Estee Lauder eye shadow in07 Smoky Ember
Lips: Estee Lauder long lasting lipstick in 16 Candy
Arrogance funny gloss in 04
Face: Seventeen compact powder in 1 Translucide
Oriflame dual skin corrector in Light
Cynthia Rowley for Avon true color blush in peony pink

All in all I loved everything I used today
I'll be in touch kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!