Sunday, 22 January 2012

Saturday summary

Today it was a wonderful day in Corfu, so me and Mike went on a stroll for coffee from the Coffeeway and photographs.
He took the simple milk hot chocolate (right) and I took the delightful cream & cookies cappuccino (left), which was great but not as great as my favourite gingerbread & cinnammon cappuccino. We also got the Droste Holland pastilles chocolates in milk/white.

I also kind of liked what I wore today so I decided to do my first outfit of the day and face of the day. Any opinions are pretty welcome :)




On my face : 
  • Seventeen powder
  • Glamour blush
  • Bourjois eyeshadow 
  • Glamour eyeshadow
  • Niveau mascara
  • Maybelline lipstick

What I'm wearing :
  • Zara oversized sweater 
  • Terranova jean
  • Eastapack bag
  • Small bracellets one in red and the other in brown (gift)
  • Cool way boots


We also took some pictures at the beautiful old fortress :











Last but not least we decided to make ragu (an Italian recipe for spaghetti) and I photographed the whole process
The ingredients 





I'll be in touch :) 
Disclaimer :Everything was purchased by myself with my own money. All of my thoughts are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!