Friday, 6 January 2012

Shopping spree

I went shopping today *hooray* in hope of taking advantage of some sales and here's what I got :


  • The body shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner (for 7.00 euros each) were some of the repurchases as I was running low of the previews ones.
  • The sephora box is actually a gift for a friend of my mother but is filled with sephora body products.
  • The cute little Disney lip balms where from H&M and are lightly scented, the package was beautiful and the price was 1 euro... soo really inexpensive
  • A simple black bodysuit from Bershka at 5.99 euros
  • Some simple opac vanilla color leggings from Calzedonia for 5.58 euros
  • A wonderfull striped dress from Zara for 12.95 euros. I adore this.
  • A T-shirt with a beautiful birds stamp for 3.95 euros from Stradivarious.
  • A white knited dress from Sfera (great fit) for 15.99 euros.
  • And last but not least a great pair of pyjamas from the la senza store for *drum roll* 15.00 euros (steal ha?)
                                                         Listening to Woodkid.I'll be posting soon :)


Disclaimer :Everything was purchased by myself with my own money. All of my thoughts are my honest opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!