Tuesday, 17 April 2012

marlies moller and clinique review

Happy Easter everyone!!! Last month I've been using a specific hair and skin care routine and I decided to share my opinion with the internet.

First comes the marlies moller hair care. I only used the strenght shampoo and the strenght mask both of which are from the essential line. The thing with these two products is that even if they did what they said they didn't lived up to their expectation for me. For one thing the shampoo did not lather up well and there was not such a dramatic change in my hair. All in all I would say that I wouldn't purchase it again due to their high price.




I have been also using the Clinique three steps line for blemish and I am truly amazed with the result. The truth is, I didn't have much of a problem with blemishes since I had a cure with some pills but lately I have had some small break-outs that I couldn't cope with. My solution was the clinique three steps line. The combination of the products works together to clean the skin, deal with the blemishes, leaving the skin feeling not dry, but lightly moisturized. It is the best I have ever used and I would definitley repurchase it. It has worked miracles on my troublesome skin which is now at its best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!