Friday, 29 June 2012

Pretty in pink

I did my face make-up today and used one of my favourite pallets for a kind of soft pinkish-purple eye make-up and some pink lips. There is the make-up that I used.
Έκανα το μακιγιάζ μου σήμερα με ροζ και μωβ χρώματα για τα μάτια και ροζ για τα χείλια. Ορίστε το μακιγιάζ που χρησιμοποίησα.


As I did in my colourfull summer make-up I will describe the process in steps :


Όπως έκανα και στο post μου με τον τίτλο colorfull summer make-up έτσι και εδώ θα περιγράψω τη διαδικασία σε βήματα :

And this is the final result :
Και αυτό είναι το τελικό αποτέλεσμα:



Thank you for your time!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!