Tuesday, 14 August 2012

July Favorites

Better late than ever, right? My July favourites which were kind of hard to gather are here.


Starting from left to right first comes the pantene aqua light leave-in-conditioner which I adore, due to its light weight ingredients and the moisture it provides. Next to it is the maybelline's dream fresh bb cream which I also have been loving the last month due to its sufficient coverage and most of all its light, fresh feeling on the face. Behind it is the bioaction body butter and shower gel in aloe vera by blooming dales. The reason I loved these two products is the hydration that the body butter provides, without being really greasy and the way the shower gel lathers which is great. The smell of both of the products is also great, really fresh perfect for the summer. Mac's pressing face powder comes next and along with the dream fresh bb cream have been my favourite face coverage combo. The mac powder has gives great coverage and keeps the face matte all day. Behind it is the avon care intense body lotion which is the most moisturising cream I have ever tried. It is almost as moisturising as Vaseline but without being that greasy. The product on its right is the planet spa body mask from avon as well. This body mask is pretty great because it provides exfoliation along with a little bit of tanning properties. In front of it is the I heart stage eyeshadow base by essence, and I know that many people don't like it but to me it works. Next to it stands my estee lauder pallet which I have mention here, here and here and I should really start using other eyeshadows as well but I really like this pallet. And last but not least is the adore nail oil which has really helped with my cuticles.

Thank you for your time!!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!