Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Face Of The Night

                   A few days ago I went to dinner with some friends and this was my make-up :






The products that I used are :




  • After that I used the essence I love stage eye shadow base on my eyelids. 

  • From the Bella Oggi palete I used the dark brown row, the third on all over the lid with the Donegal brush and the last on the crease with my blending brush from jumbo.






  • Using the smaller Max Factor blush brush I applied this blush which came as a gift from the glamour magzine.

















Thank you for your time!!!


P.S. I created a knew blog about my non-beauty interests and my everyday life (http://mymeslife.blogspot.gr/).





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!