Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Morning skincare routine

Hello everyone so I thought I would do a skincare routine just to show you what I use to keep my skin kind of acceptable. Don't get me wrong I am far away from the perfect skin but though these products have helped my skin.


  • So I started using the nivea deep cleansing gel, but it caused me to break out immediately which I now thing all scrubs and cleansers that are like scrubs, cause me to break out. So I replaced it with the avon clearskin blemish clearing gel, which for me works fine as a simple cleanser.
  • Next to it stands the first step out of three for the clinique anti-blemish solution collection, the cleansing foam and I will say nothing more than I love the anti-blemish collection from clinique (review here) and I will be repurchasing it as long as I can.
  • Next to it the next step, anti-blemish solution lotion which is my favourite step out of the three and cleanses my face completely.
  • After that I blend together the clinique dramatically different gel moisturiser with the shiseido SPF 30 sunscreen and apply all over my face. I truly think it is essential to apply sunscreen especially when you live in a country with as much sun as Greece. 
  • Last but not least I use the liposan lip balm with SPF 25.
Thank you for reading and I will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!