Thursday, 27 September 2012

Tag : 40 Beauty Questions

I've never done a Tag before and I think its about time I start just because I myself love reading tag posts.
The Tag will be the 40 Beauty Questions which is probably a pretty old Tag and I first show it on a video by missglamourazzi.


Skincare
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face twice per day once in the morning and once at night.

-What skin type do you have?
My face is very oily with acne.

-What is your current facial wash?
I have two, one of them is the clearskin blemish clearing body wash from avon (yes I use it on my face) and the clinique anti-blemish solutions cleansing foam.

-Do you exfoliate?
No at the time I don't exfoliate because whatever I've tried so far broke me up. But I am going to try an exfoliator from clinique which I am hopeful about.

-What brand do you use?
None.

-What moisturiser do you use?
I use the clinique dramatically different gel moisturiser

-Do you have freckles?
I do but only a few and they don't really show.

-Do you use eye cream?

No I don't but I am in the hunt for one, so please leave any suggestions at the comments. 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Oh, boy of course I do. Maybe I am not the worse case but I have lots of pimples.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No but I would really like to.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?

I use the  clinique anti-blemish solution make-up. Or more frequently the maybelline's Dream Fresh bb cream
-How about concealer?

I use three different concealers at the moment : the Dream Mousse concealer from Maybelline , the essence forget it 3 in 1 concealer pallet which I love so much and the dual skin corrector by oriflame which helps with the blemishes.

-Do you know your undertone colour?

During winter I have cool undertones, I think.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I love fake eyelashes but just because my eyelashes are pretty big on their own I use neither fake eyelashes nor mascara daily.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Haha yes, but I never really toss away stuff until they are finished.

-What brand of mascara do you use?

Currently I use essence.

-Sephora or MAC?

Sephora

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No, I live in Greece and I think there's no such thing here.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Eyeshadow brush, eyeshadow blending brush, lip brush and eyeliner brush (sometimes), blush brush and powder brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yes, I use the I love stage eyeshadow base by essence.

-For the face?

No.

-What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?

I love all of my eyeshadows but if I had to pick one I would choose the eyeshadow duo from pupa doll make-up kit on the little fan (the brownish duo).

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I use both. I use the pencil for the underline area and the eyeliner for the area right above my eyelashes.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

I used to when I started using make-up but now I don't.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I don't own any.

-Do you use mineral makeup?

No.

-What is your favourite lipstick?

Seveteen's chic red sheer

-How about lip gloss?

Pink Bride from Priorities.

-What is your favourite blush to use?

True colour blush from avon's Cynthia Rowley collection in peony pink. 

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

No.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes, a lot, almost all of my make-up is drugstore.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

There's no such thing in Greece, of what I know.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Yes, but there are also many other things that I am doing at the moment so I will have to postpone it.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Sometimes, yes, especially when I'm in a hurry.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

I hate it when the lip liner is darker than the lipstick or the lip-gloss or when the foundation is too dark or too yellow.

-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I prefer the neutral ones most of the time, but every now and then I get bored and inject a little bit of colour.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Angelina Jolie and Kin Cardashian.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Lip-gloss or foundation.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I do it on a regular basis. 
 
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

I think I look ok without make-up.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

That's a pretty tough question, I think I would have to say Dior or/and MAC.

-What do you think of Makeup?

I love it, I think it can totally make your day and make you smile. 

Thank you for your time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!