Friday, 26 October 2012

I love Drugstore Make-up tag

Hello everyone!!!
I decided to do the I love Drugstore Make-up tag that is on you tube at the moment.
Being a university student 90% of my make-up are drugstore so this is a tag that is quite made for the make-up that I wear.

1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
Essence, no doubt, is the cheapest and in my opinion best drugstore in my country. 

2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?

My favourite face product is the bb cream by maybelline, for the cheeks I really like the Cynthia Rowley for avon blush in peony pink and for the lips I really like the Hawaiian tropic Aloha Kiss Island Berry Lip Gloss .

3. Least favourite product?

Avon's long lasting lipstick, too drying.

4. What is the best makeup bargain?

I don't know if you can get it now any more but for me it is the pupa doll make-up pallet. You have great quality eyeshadows, lip glosses and blushes all in one.

5. What is your favourite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)

The I love stage eye shadow base by essence.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

Here in Greece I think maybelline mascaras are way overpriced.

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!

I don't know really, the truth is I never try to find a dupe for a product I just try to get the best product for the best price.

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

Beauty Line eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!