Saturday, 10 November 2012

Empties volume 2

My finished products were more this time. So of these products some I liked, some I didn't like but here is everthing.



Most of these products I have talked before. 
  • The Daily exfoliating shower scrub was also in my beautiful budget of 20 is really a great scrub, easily accessible, smells really nice and leaves skin renewed and moisturized. 
  • Next is the Woo tpo coat. Now I didn't really finished this product and the reason is that it was really dissapointing. When I picked it up I was just looking for a cheap top coat but this one. I really didn't like it. It was as if there was no top coat at all on my nails. The lasted maximum for two days (ridiculous)  and the top coat itself got dry really fast. So save your money and get the amazing essence top coat here.
  • The timotei is officially my favorite conditioner is the only way that my hair can be shiny, smooth and smell amazing untill the next time I take a shower. It works intantly so this is definitelly one more plus (I bet none likes staying with conditioner for hours), but I'll be doing a better review of it when I will be making another hair post (tried some new stuff).
  • The Priorities body milk in sugar babes vanilla ice was one more product that I picked up for being expensive. I was going through a very phase were my skin was really dry after shaving and I needed a moisturizer. The moisture it provided was nothing special and my skin felt like it was burning (but this is a problem I get in generall with sost scented body cremes). So I don't know whether I should recomend this creme. If you are like me and have the same problem don't use it (a great alternative is the intensive body lotion by avon care) but if you don't have this problem then I would say give it a try, just don't expect a very rich lotion.
  • Max factor miracle touch foundation. I know it is a very old product but in generall I don't really finish my foundation fast mainly because I have to change all the time I get tanned and white very easily so most of my product are used based on the season. But the problem with this foundation was that it was really dark formy skin. Ather than that it was really good it mattiffied my face and was not letting it get oily throughout the day. Although I don't really know how it would work on a dry skin.
  • The shisara cream is something I've talked about before. But all in all is great cream with SPF and the perfect amount of hydration. It is also very cheap. it hydrated my face perfectly.
  •  Two mascaras the nivea extreme resist volume and 24hr hold and the maybelline collosal express (which smells to me like honey). Both of these mascaras where really good apart from the fact that I could get the nivea one off my eyelashes. But I guess if you are looking for a really waterproof mascara this is your thing.
  • Syoss anti-crease dry shampoo. The only you can get in a supermarket in Greece. It is not perfect it may not last all day but it is the cheapest version of dry shampoo in Greece and the diffrence in quality with the sephora equivalent isn't that big so I prefer it.
  • The clinique line for acne is my favourite treatment for my acne and skincare products as well so I definitelly recomend them (the dramatically diffrent moisturizing gel, the anti-blemish solutions foam cleanser and the anti-blemish solutions lotion).
  • The palmolive thermal spa beauty soft with orange oil was definitelly one of my really beloved product and I was so sad when it finished. You have to try it. Whenever I was taking a shower The whole bathroom was smelling so good!!! The scent was lasting the whole day and the consistensy was really rich and luxurious. Really good product.
  • Syoss Shine Boost Conditioner. This conditioner really surprised me. It is not as hydrating as the timotei one but I think it makes your hair a tiny bit more shine and smells awesume. 
  • Organics Smooth and straight hair. I didn't really liked this product and this is why it took me solong to finfish it. It didn't apper to do anything but weight down my hair.
  • Lastly the body shop skin clearing lotion from their tea tree collection. A great affordable solution for blemishes. I think in generall this collection is great for problematic skin. This lotion in particular did some diffrence on my skin. It didn't work miracles but it did had numerous positive effects.
That's all for today
Thank you for reading.

I leave you with some great music to enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!