Thursday, 8 November 2012

My week in fotos #1




  • Miou is sleeping









  • Cooking curry chicken with rice.













  • Brunch with hot dog and coffee










  • Miou sniffing my favorite coffee (gingerbread and cinnamon cappuccino by coffeway)


  • Playing twister with friends.




  • Miou the kitty just woke up.


  • Amazing frozen yogurt  with brownies, white chocolate, pomegranate and sprinkles yum!


  • Tasty salad.


  • Chicken club sandwich with pita (pita tou pappou).


  • Making hot dogs.


  • Troll candy.


  • Cookies by the extremely sweet mother of Michel in raping paper!!!


  • Kitty looking weird at my sims 2 game play.


  • The reason I have been doing nothing productive this week.


  • Mint tea, cookies, chocolate and magazine (this issue of mirror was really good).


  • Pizza and cocktail time with friends 


  • Cocktails!!!


  • Pizza and chips!!!



  • My healthy idea for breakfast : black coffee and unsweetened cereal with milk. 


  • Goody bag from the vet for the kitty.


  • The inside of the bag. Miou loved this dry food from science plan.



  • I did my nails using this amazing nail polish by essence from the vampire love limited edition the dawn is broken.









  • Cosmopolitan magazine of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!