Tuesday, 6 November 2012

October favorites

Hello,
This month's favourites may be a bit of a disappointment, because I really didn't use that much new products. My main skincare and haircare routine have been the same pretty much and I haven't been using that much make-up. But the products that I'll speak of have really caught my attention and made my life easier.



  • Starting from left first comes the clinique 7 day scrub cream and is amazing. Until now I thought that my skin could never react good to a scrub but this scrub has really help my skin which is at an awful state (acne) and I am still working at it.
  • The korres lip balm with mandarin is my favourite for quite some time now and when I first got I thought it wouldn't be moisturising enough but it proved perfect. The colour is great the moisture is also great and the colour payoff is awesome. I really can't find anything bad about it. Definitely recommended.
  • The Bic soleil lady shaving gel has been my ultimate love this month. It makes the skin much smother and delays the growing of the hair. Really a great product.
  • Last but not least comes the sunsilk co-creations leave-on cream from dry hair. I got this because I haven't found the pantene aqua light leve-in conditioner. So far this has been a good dupe but all in all I prefer the pantene one just because it's in a sprey and you can apply it in both wet and dry hair.
Thank you all for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!