Friday, 7 December 2012

My Winter Nighttime Routine

Hello lovely readers!!!
I've watching this tag a lot on youtube and a I've finding it really interesting. So keep reading if you want to find about my winter nighttime routine...


These are the products I use every night before I go to bed. The steps I follow are those :



  • Firstly get my hair out of my face




  • Then it's time for teeth brushing 


  •  And mouthwash


  •  Then taking off my contact lenses

  •  Then washing my face with the tea tree oil skin clearing facial wash by the body shop


  •  Then using the tea tree oil skin clearing toner by the body shop as well


  •  Next the clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel


  •  And last for my face the spot treatment the tea tree oil by the body shop


  • Cuddling with Miou is always essential for a good nighttime routine !!!



  •  Lighting a nice perfumed candle or burning some nicely scented essential oil

  • Brew some nice hot tea or have your favorite hot beverage !!!




  • Lastly reading a great book (for example Silmarillion by Tolkien) 
Goodbye everyone, have a good night's sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!