Monday, 14 January 2013

Haul for this January

Hello lovely readers!!!
How are you doing? I hope you all are having a great time!!!
So... I have been doing some spending lately and I thought I would show you what I got.


Here is some of the shopping that I did!!!


  • Starting from the right first comes a green blouse which reaches just above my thighs and I think is very complimentary. 
  • Under that, along with my kitty Miou is my "Winter/ Christmas Sweater" as I would like to call it and is an over sized long sweater which is super comfy! 
  • On its left there are some everyday black leggings, nothing special. 
  • On the end of the leggings there is my beloved 3in1 concealer pallet by essence which is amazing and for which I've talked about here before. 
  • On the left of the concealer is my favourite solution to facial hair. Now, when it comes to facial hair I am not the worst case, but I kind of have a problem with it. So if it works out, I will do a whole post about it. All in all though I love this product and it has saved me from many unwanted situations.
  •  Under that there are some new stockings with which I hope to do an OOTD someday soon.


  • The big, slushy thing that doesn't show that good with the white, cream, black and pink stripes is my -now favorite- pullover. 
  • Under that is a kind of form fitted pullover with beautiful, classic, diamonds shape pattern on it which I love. 
  • Next to it another pair of stockings in a blue-ish/ purple color. 
  • My two pair of thick knitted socks : the blue one with the fluffy balls at the top and the pink,yellow and green one with the little bear. 
  • My new gloves are in blue tones and can be worn in two ways. 
  • Over those is my new obsession : the syoss heat protection spray. 
  • And over that is my new Montgomery jacket in a grey and brown color with dark brown and teal stripes. I loooove this.

  • I also got this yankee candle in vanilla cupcake which smells amazing!!!


Last but definitely not least is something I wanted for quite a while but have not been buying due to the price.
However this Christmas since I could find anything else that I liked I thought I would treat myself this amazing gift.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Le Pliage Longchamp bag! I got mine in Burgundy and in quite a big size and so far I have been loving it!!!    


I hope you enjoyed my post 
and thank you for reading!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας και τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!