Monday, 28 January 2013

My week in fotos

My workout "station"
 My planner (in greek)
 Cooking grecio pasta
 Miou in front of my computer
 Blow drying my hair
 The sun is bliding
 The before
  Getting a little something from Marks and Spencer

 And after picture
This is now my favorite cereal bar (yum!)

 Nesquick trial by Michelle
 Cooking waffles
 Waffles and coffee for breakfast
 My face on the sun
Mesmerizing moon
 My white chocolate
Almost done biscuit frozen yohgurt
Fried rice (homemade)
Diced bacon for carbonara













This was my week in fotos hoped you enjoyed it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!