Monday, 18 February 2013

A tiny bit of a haul

I went for some shopping recently and here is what I got :






 

So firstly, I got some amazing tight I have been eyeing for quite some time and they were 50 % off !!!
Next I was off of shampoo so I decided to get this palmolive shampoo for long hair. The next buy was the a bronzing powder by essence for the blondes and the Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream by Garnier, to which I have a review and comparison to the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!