Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Review of essence's sun club bronzing powder

In a recent haul I mentioned that I got the essence's sun club bronzing powder. My experience with bronzing powders is not as exessive as I'd like it to be, but I thought I'd give you my opinion on this one. I got the one for blondes, since my skin is pretty light so here is my review...








 



First thing that made me notice this product was its size it is about my palm in size which is pretty big.When I opened the product though, I thought it was really lacking color and that it would never show on my skin. When I first swatched it on my arm (the third swatch in the picture), was almost certain its pigmentation was pretty bad. All of that changed when I used it on my face. It really looks diffrent and the fact that is really easy to blend and to build, made it the perfect bronzer for my inexperienced hands (bronzing wise). I don't know if it is the best of all the bronzers out there, all I know is that it has it has really helped me to experiment with it, by building it and blending it.

So my opinion is, if you are a begginer with bronzing powders this could be a good start, not only because of its consistency but also due to the price (it costs about 3-5 euros) and its size.

I hope this review helped you
and thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!