Monday, 18 March 2013

My week in photos #5

Hello lovely readers!!!

Burger Panini with yogurt sauce for lunch.
 My favourite dessert lastly bananas and strawberry with nutella.
 La Cucina Italiana the best cooking magazine I've ever come across (I liked better than any cook book I've red also).
 My first analog film ended up in disaster :(

 Did my nails.
 I twitted about this : Gelato with three flavors : mint with chocolate, triple chocolate and red fruit with chocolate sauce all over the ice-cream.
 Testing these on the morning workout
Pasta with tuna and curry sauce (yummy)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!