Thursday, 19 September 2013

Two new aditions to the family!

It's actually three but, meh...:)
Στην πραγματικότητα είναι τρεις, αλλά, σιγά ... :)

I went shopping today in search for some new foundation and I scored a really good deal!
Πήγα για ψώνια σήμερα για να βρω ένα νέα foundation και άρπαξα μια πραγματικά καλή ευκαιρία!


So I got to sephora and I found their perfecting cover foundation for 50% off in 05 or light porcelain. The price was the main reason I got it (foundation for 7,70, I mean come on!). The formula is really comfortable and the colour suits me for the time being. But I really need to work more with it in order to know it better. As I was leaving the store I noticed that the loreal ideal soft cleansing water was 1+1 for 5.50. So I grabbed that too. I think there was also the same offer for the cleansing foam from loreal from the same line. So if you live near a sephora and you use either the water or the foam you might want to check for the offer.

Έτσι πήρα στα Sephora και βρήκα το  perfecting cover foundation σε 50% έκπτωση στην απόχρωση 05 ή light porcelain. Η τιμή ήταν ο κύριος λόγος που πήρα (foundation για 7,70, τέλειο!). Είναι πραγματικά άνετο στο δέρμα και το χρώμα μου ταιριάζει αρκετά καλά. Αλλά θα πρέπει να το δοκιμάσω περισσότερο, ώστε να έχω μια ολοκληρωμένη άποψη. Καθώς έφευγα από το κατάστημα παρατήρησα ότι η Loreal είχε το καθαριστικό νερό της ideal soft σε προσφορά 1 +1 δώρο για 5.50. Γι 'αυτό και το πήρα. Νομίζω ότι υπήρχε και η ίδια προσφορά για τον αφρό καθαρισμού της Loreal από την ίδια σειρά. Έτσι, αν μένετε κοντά σε ένα Sephora και χρησιμοποιείται είτε το νερό ή τον αφρό μπορεί να θέλετε να ελέγξετε για την προσφορά.

That was all for today. 
Keeping it small and cute. 
See you later!

Αυτά ήταν όλα για σήμερα.
Κράτησα την ανάρτηση μικρή.
Τα λέμε!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!