Monday, 11 November 2013

Nails of the day 11/11/12

Hello everybody!!!
Γεια σας!!!

These are my nails for the day! Nothing fancy, just a basic pinky neutral colour!
Αυτά είναι τα νύχια μου για σήμερα! Τίποτα ιδιαίτερο, απλώς ένα ρόζ απαλό χρώμα!


This is my oldest nail polish and it surprises me that its consistency is as good as when I bought it about five years ago. The company is Elanor and the shade is 427.
Αυτό είναι το πιό παλιό μου βερνίκι νυχιών και με εκπλήσει το πόσο καλή είναι η σύνθεσή του είναι τόσο καλή όσο όταν τη πήρα πρίν από περίπου πέντε χρόνια. Η εταιρία είναι η Elanor και ο κωδικός είναι 427.

Hope you liked my nail polish!
See you soon! 
Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε το βερνίκι μου!
Τα λέμε!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!