Saturday, 16 November 2013

Take the week off wishlist # 10


Happy Saturday everybody!!!
Today I have another wishlist for you!

take the week off wishlist # 10




  • I have heard so many amazing things about this spot treatment by origins (Super spot remover acne treatment gel) and I really feel like spot treatments work really good with my skin.
  • I feel like the beauty world has been talking a lot about this lanolips 101 ointment, everybody seems to love it.
  • I adore this Prada Saffiano Lux Tote bag it looks so classy and I think that it is a piece that will never fall out of fashio.
  • Stylistpick.com, which is an amazing site with shoes and clothes have some amazing pieces in sale like this red pleated dress and this blue crochet collar dress.
  • I have heard that this aquaphor healing ointment is amazing for winter skin and even though here in Corfu it never gets really cold, in my home town winter is quite something so I will probably need it.
  • This is probably the best thing Nars ever made. It is a cheek palette with six colours that is called One Night Stand and some of the colour it contains are laguna and orgasm.
  • Another product everyone seems to love and to compare to much more expensive foundation (giorgio armani maestro foundation) is this loreal magic nude liquid powder. I would love to try it out.
  • Another palette that looks amazing is this ambient lighting palette by hourglass. I would really like this.

I hope you liked my wishlist!!!

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!