Saturday, 23 November 2013

Take the week off wishlist # 11

Take the week off wishlist # 11






  • Just realised I featured the one night stand blush palette for the second time... Ooops... Fail. I guess this means I really, really want it. Well...
  • I have seen this babyliss curler in action and now I really want it.  
  • Just for the name I'd say I want these motherpucker lip pencils/sticks from Soap and glory but other than that I have heard they are really good.
  • I been obsessed lately with blushes and everyone has been raving about this rockteur blush from benefit.
  • How much fun is this themed lip gloss?
  • Another hyped blush that looks amazing in every blog post is this Daniel Sandler watercolour blush. It looks like a very intense and very liquid colour for the cheeks and I love the idea of experimenting with it.
  • These candles have been hyped so badly and I am always a sucker for beautifully packages in mini sizes.
  • Last and best I found out this week that Urban Decay has been announced the launch of a new naked pallet! Get excited!
  • Μόλις συνηδητοποίησα ότι αυτή είναι η δεύτερη φορά που δείχνω αυτή την One night stand παλέτα από τη Nars... ουπς... fail. Υποθέτω ότι αυτό σημαίνει ότι τη θέλω πάρα πολύ. Τέλοσπάντων...
  • Έχω δεί αυτή τη μασιά από την Babyliss εν δράση και τη θέλω πολύ.
  • Μόνο και μόνο για το όνομα θα ήθελα αυτά τα motherpucker lip pencils/sticks από την Soap and glory αλλά εκτός αυτού έχω ακούσει ότι είναι πολύ καλά.
  • Έχω μια μανία τελευταία με τα ρούζ και όλοι μιλούν για αυτό το ρούζ από την benefit με το όνομα rockateur.
  • Πόσο διασκεδαστικό είναι αυτό το λίπ γκλος;
  • Ένα ακόμα πολύ πολυσυζητημένο προϊν το οποίο δείχνει εκπληκτικό σε κάθε ανάρτηση κάθε blog έιναι αυτό το Daniel Sandler watercolour blush. Δείχνει πολύ έντονο και υγρό και λατεύω την ιδέα να πειραματιστώ με αυτό το προϊόν.
  • Για αυτά τα κεριά έχουν λεχθεί τόσα πολλά και λατρεύω οτιδήποτε έρχεται σε όμορφες συσκευασίες και τα μίνι προϊόντα.
  • Τελευταίο και καλύτερο ανακάλυψα αυτή την εβδομάδα πώς έχει ανακοινωθεί το λανσάρισμα της καινούργιας παλέτας της Urban Decay, Naked 3! Ενθουσιαστείτε!


That's all!
As always all of the links to the products are on my polyvore.
See you soon!

Αυτά είναι όλα! 
Όπως πάντα όλοι οι σύνδεσμοι για τα προϊόντα είναι στο  polyvore μου.
Τα λέμε σύντομα!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Χαχα!! Χαίρομαι που σου αρέσει!!!

      Delete

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!