Friday, 31 January 2014

Essence stay no matter what waterproof pencil eyeliner

Hello everybody!

For today I have a review for you on a not so favourite product of mine. I should probably have warned you by naming this review "trash talk" or something, but I guess I wanted to surprise you. So act surprised as I talk about the first product from (maybe) my favourite brand essence that has disappointed me greatly.
...............................................................................................................................................

Γεια σας!

Για σήμερα σας έχω μια κριτική για ένα προϊόν που δεν μου άρεσε ιδιαίτερα. Μάλλον θα έπρεπε να σας προειδοποιήσω ονομάζοντας αυτή τη κριτική "trash talk" ή κάτι τέτοιο, αλλά υποθέτω ήθελα να σας εκπλήξω. Διαβάστε έκπληκτες λοιπόν όσο σας μιλάω για το πρώτο προϊόν από την (ίσως) αγαπημένη μου εταιρία την essence που με απογοήτευσε πολύ.






So when I got this pencil eyeliner at first I was amazed at the quality. A soft product that was delivering amazing colour payoff and stayed on "no matter what". It was a certain favourite product until the time came for me to sharpen it. It was impossible. And by impossible I mean INCREDIBLY NERVE BREAKING. As you can see in the picture above the more you cannot get a nice tip out of it. This was actually the most product I could get out of the stupid plastic package. I'm really dissapointed because the product is such a good quality and I love it so much, but I can't use it because of the packaging!

So small review over here but all in all I'm really dissapointed with the packaging which causes me not to be able to use the product.

...............................................................................................................................................

Όταν πρωτοπήρα αυτό το μολύβι ματιών έμεινα έκπληκτη με την ποιότητα. Ένα απαλό προϊόν που προσφέρει εκπληκτική απόδοση χρώματος και έμενε στα βλέφαρα "no matter what". Ήταν στα αγαπημένα μου προϊόντα έως ότου ήρθε η ώρα να το ξύσω. Ήταν αδύνατο. Και με αδύνατο εννοώ απίστευτο ΣΠΑΣΙΜΟ ΝΕΥΡΩΝ. Όπως μπορείτε να δείτε στην παραπάνω εικόνα δεν μπορείτε να βγάλετε μια ωραία μύτη από αυτό. Αυτό ήταν το προϊόν δεν θα μπορούσε να βγει σε πιο ηλίθια πλαστική συσκευασία. Είμαι πραγματικά απογοητευμένη, επειδή το προϊόν είναι τόσο καλής ποιότητας και μου αρέσει τόσο πολύ, αλλά δεν μπορώ να το χρησιμοποιήσω λόγω της συσκευασίας!

Μια μικρή κριτική λοιπόν αλλά εν τέλη είμαι πολύ απογοητευμένη με τη συσκευασία η οποία είναι ο λόγος που δεν μπορώ να χρησιμοποιήσω το προϊόν.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!