Sunday, 5 January 2014

Last few weeks in photos # 20












  • The weirdest chips I've ever seen!
  • Pizza night.
  • Marks and Spencer food in Corfu!
  • Sushi!
  • Present opening on Christmas morning.
  • Out with friends for hot chocolate and muled wine.
  • My cup of tea. 
  • I was packing my stuff to return to Corfu and this just happened :(
  • Packing my things.



  • Τα πιο παράξενα πατατάκια που έχω δει ποτέ!
  • Πίτσα.
  • Marks and Spencer food στην Κέρκυρα!
  • Σούσι!
  • Ανοίγοντας τα δώρα το πρωινό των Χριστουγέννων.
  • Έξω με φίλες για ζεστή σοκολάτα και ζεστό Χριστουγεννιάτικο κρασί.
  • Πως παίρνω το τσάι μου.
  • Ετοίμαζα τα πράγματά μου για την Κέρκυρα και συμβαίνει αυτό :(
  • Ετοιμάζοντας τα πράγματά μου.

That's all!
See you soon!
Αυτά ήταν όλα!
Τα λέμε σύντομα!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!