Sunday, 12 January 2014

Weekend Update: Getting back in track, a food feast and a small haul



Here we are a week after Holidays trying to get back into the fast pace of the city. Somehow all I can think is deadlines and work. Also I've broken (once more) the promise I've given to myself before Christmas to finish all my homework throughout the Holidays. Well it seems I have to get back into to finishing my essays and fast. But anyway today it's Sunday and before I go to my friends house to play Dungeons & Dragons I'll leave you to enjoy this weeks pictures: the leftovers of the chocolate advent calender, Michael's decision to become something quite different than a person while playing the guitar, my little haul that is coming soon and a small marks and spencer food feast along with the new Sherloc episode!

Εδώ είμαστε λοιπόν μια εβδομάδα μετά τις διακοπές προσπαθώντας να επιστρέψουμε στους ρυθμούς της πόλης. Επίσης αθέτησα (για μια ακόμη φορά) την υπόσχεσή που έδωσα στον εαυτό μου ότι μέσα στις διακοπές των θα έκανα τις εργασίες της σχολής μου. Λοιπόν μου φαίνεται ότι θα πρέπει να τελειώσω τις εργασίες μου σύντομα. Αλλά όπως και να έχει σήμερα είναι Κυριακή και πριν πάω στο σπίτι της φίλης μου για να παίξω Dungeons & Dragons θα σας δείξω τι έκανα αυτή την εβδομάδα μέσω των φωτογραφιών που τράβηξα: τα σοκολατάκια του ημερολογίου μέχρι τα Χριστούγεννα, ο Μιχάλης (το αγόρι μου) αποφάσισε να γίνει κάτι διαφορετικό από άνθρωπο ενώ έπαιζε κιθάρα, λίγες αγορές μου για τις οποίες θα κάνω ανάρτηση σύντομα και μια μικρή γιορτή φαγητού από το marks and spencer food σε συνδυασμό με το καινούργιο επεισόδιο του Sherloc.    






   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!