Monday, 20 January 2014

Winter sales haul part 1

 Hello everybody!
How are you today?

Γεια σας!
Πως είστε σήμερα;






Someone has been shopping! *blushes and raises hand slowly* I have spotted some really good deals lately and though I'd share there is also a second part coming next Monday so keep your eyes peeled. But anyway here is what I got:

  • Essentials extracts bath foam with waterlily. I was lusting a new cream bath and this one was 2 € and a smelling really good.
  • Then I found a new make-up line at one of my favourites cosmetics store and decided to get two products from it to test it out. The brand is called uma and I got the matt lipgloss in vanilla fever ,aka the darkest shade and I have been totally loving it so far and the same goes for the uma eyeshadow base.
  • I repurchase recently has been the Bioderma micellaire water for sensitive skin.
  • From essence I got the guerrilla gardening cream blush in Mission flower which a wonderful fuscia shade.
  • Last I got this pyjama pants by M&S.
Κάποιος έκανε ψώνια! *κοκκινίζει και σηκώνει το χέρι της* Βρήκα μερικές καλές προσφορές τελευταία και σκέφτηκα να τις μοιραστώ μαζί σας υπάρχει επίσης και δεύτερο μέρος την επόμενη Δευτέρα όποτε έχετε το υπόψη σας. Αλλά ορίστε τι πήρα:

  • Essentials extracts bath foam με άρωμα waterlily. 'Ήθελα ένα καινούργιο αφρόλουτρο και αυτό έκανα 2€ και μυρίζει πολύ καλά.
  • Έπειτα βρήκα μια καινούργια σειρά καλλυντικών στο Dust & Cream και αποφάσισα να τη δοκιμάσω. Η μάρκα ονομάζετε uma και πήρα το matt lipgloss στην απόχρωση vanilla fever, την πιο σκούρα απόχρωση και μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ μέχρι τώρα. Το ίδιο πολύ μου αρέσει και η βάση σκιάς της ίδιας εταιρίας.
  • Από την essence πήρα το guerrilla gardening ρουζ σε μορφή κρέμας στην απόχρωση Mission Flower.
  • Μια πρόσφατη επαναγορά ήταν το πολυαγαπημενό μου Bioderma micellaire water.
  • Τελευταία αγορά ήταν αυτό το παντελόνι πιτζάμας από τα M&S.  


That's all!
Have you gotten anything lately?
See you soon!

Αυτά είναι όλα!
Αγοράσατε τίποτα τελευταία;
Τα λέμε σύντομα!

4 comments:

  1. I've been seeing lots of matte lip glosses lately and I really want to try one out. I just love how they look.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this one on a whim because I wanted to try the brand and something different from them and this one by uma has been amazing! It looks like velvet on the lips.

      Delete
  2. Θελω να δοκιμάσω το νερό !!! Με γεια !!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ Χαρά! Να το δοκιμάσεις σου έχω και review εδώ : http://olis-myme.blogspot.gr/2013/10/micellar-waters-bioderma-vs-loreal.html

      Delete

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!