Sunday, 9 February 2014

Weekend Update: Cooking games, taking a break and getting ready for Valentine.


At last! This was the last week of my university exams and now that it is finally over I feel free and think that I've spend far too long playing papa louie games (especially panceria and pasteria). Absolutelly addictive. I have also been listening to Katy Perry's Dark Horse like a maniac. There is however no time to rest since, tommorow, lessons start again. Also yesterday I took the day off since I felt I needed it. Lastly I have been looking forward to Valentine's day and I will be posting a few related posts in the week. Untill then check out my last Valentine's Get ready with me here.

...............................................................................................................................................

Επιτέλους! Αυτή ήταν η τελευταία εβδομάδα της εξεταστικής και τώρα που τελείωσε νιώθω ελεύθερη και πιστεύω ότι έχω περάσει υπερβολικά πολύ χρόνο παίζοντας papa louei games (ιδιαίτερα το panckeria και το pasteria). Επίσης ακούω μανιωδώς το Dark Horse της Katy Perry. Δεν υπάρχει ωστόσο χρόνος για ξεκούραση αφού ,αύριο κιόλας, τα μαθήματα ξεκινάνε ξανά. Επίσης χθές πήρα την ημέρα ρεπό αφού ένιωθα ότι πραγματικά τη χρειαζόμουν. Τέλος ανυπομονώ να έρθει ο Βαλεντίνος και θα ανεβάσω αρκετές αναρτήσεις σε σχέση με αυτόν αυτή την εβδομάδα. Μέχρι τότε δείτε το τελευταίο μου Valentine's Get ready with me εδώ.

2 comments:

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!