Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Outfit challenge #3: Leopard print

Outfit challenge #3: Leopard print


For this outfit challenge I decided to share with you an outfit, featuring a leopard print. I find leopard print is much more flattering in a blue colour and that this dress can be worn by any body type and still look good. I paired it with a jean jacket, because I think jean jackets and dresses look really good together and some nicelly detailed black sandals. For a pop of colour I chose a bright yellow bag, which I think goes really nice with the blue colour of the dress and for some extra dose of cool, I added some ray-ban sunglasses.

I would love to see, how you would style this dress! If you do it leave a link to your creation on the comments!
..........................................................................................................................................................

Για αυτό το σύνολο αποφάσισα να συνδυάσω ένα ρούχο που περιέχει μοτίβο λεοπάρδαλης. Βρίσκω το μοτίβο αυτό πολύ πιο κολακευτικό στη μπλε εκδοχή του και νομίζω ότι μπορεί να φορεθεί από κάθε τύπο σώματος και ακόμα να φαίνεται πολύ όμορφο. Το συνδύασα με ένα τζιν μπουφάν γιατί πιστεύω ότι τα φορέματα ταιριάζουν εξαιρετικά με τζιν μπουφάν και με μαύρα σανδάλια με όμορφες λεπτομέρειες. Για λίγο χρώμα πρόσθεσα μια έντονη κίτρινη τσάντα της οποία το χρώμα νομίζω ότι ταιριάζει υπέροχα με το μπλε του φορέματος και για μια έξτρα δόση cool, πρόσθεσα γυαλιά ηλίου ray-ban.

Θα λάτρευα να έβλεπα δικές σας εκδοχές συνδυασμού του φορέματος! Αν το κάνετε αφήστε μου έναν σύνδεσμο για τη δημιουργία σας στα σχόλια!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!