Sunday, 11 May 2014

Weekend Update: Full week and my first concert!


I feel like this is the perfect time for one of these posts. The summer is almost here and the sunny weather is everywhere. Today I got my make-up ready and went out with the boy, to enjoy lunch and after that I got a popsicle which was amazing. I think this week has been one of the fullest recently, I wrote much more blog posts than usually, got to do my homework and went to a friends house to watch eurovision and play board games. I really liked the game, which was called Shadow hunters, even though I got to paly a pretty lame character. Anyway the most interesting of all though is that later today I'm going on my first concert, there will be some friends of us playing as well as the band "The planet of Zeus" and even though I know only a few of their songs I think I'm going to have a great time! Any outfit or make-up suggestions? See you soon!

..................................................................................................................

Πιστεύω ότι αυτή είναι η τέλεια στιγμή για ένα μια από αυτές τις αναρτήσεις. Το καλοκαίρι είναι σχεδόν εδώ και ο ηλιόλουστος καιρός είναι παντού. Σήμερα έκανα το μακιγιάζ μου και βγήκα με το αγόρι για μεσημεριανό και έπειτα δοκίμασα ένα καινούργιο popsicle το οποίο ήταν υπέροχο. Νομίζω ότι αυτή η εβδομάδα ήταν η πιο γεμάτη τελευταία, έγραψα πολλές αναρτήσεις, έκανα τις ασκήσεις μου για τη σχολή και πήγα σε κάποιους φίλους χθες και είδαμε την eurovision και παίξαμε τους κυνηγούς της νύχτας. Το παιχνίδι μου άρεσε πολύ, αν και δεν είχα έναν πολύ ενδιαφέρον χαρακτήρα. Όπως και να έχει το πιο ενδιαφέρον γεγονός είναι ότι σήμερα θα πάω στην πρώτη μου συναυλία, θα παίζουν κάποιοι φίλοι μας όπως και οι "Planet of Zeus" και αν και ξέρω πολύ λίγα τραγούδια τους πιστεύω ότι θα διασκεδάσω ιδιαίτερα! Έχετε καθόλου συμβουλές/ιδέες για ρούχα και μακιγιάζ; Τα λέμε σύντομα! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!