Sunday, 1 June 2014

My week in photos # 24 + A haul

 Here are all of my pictures from my Instagram this week!!!







         



  1. My favourite chocolate 
  2. The last two pieces.
  3. My second video is on my foundation routine check it out here.
  4. Instant moisture mask by Sephora.
  5. A wholewheat tortila with vegies, chesse and turkey for dinner.
  6. Exciting swatches.
  7. My make-up for the day!
  8. Breakfast!
  9. My first steak.
  10. My collective haul video was first uploaded yesterday!
..........................................................................................................................................

  1. H αγαπημένη μου σοκολάτα.
  2. Τα τελευταία δύο κομμάτια.
  3. Το δεύτερο βίντεό μου είναι ή foundation routine μου, μπορείτε να τη δείτε εδώ.
  4. Η μάσκα της Sephora Instant moisture.
  5. Tortila ολικής άλεσης με λαχανικά, τυρί και γαλοπούλα για βραδινό.
  6. Ενδιαφέρουσα νέα προϊόντα.
  7. Τα μακιγιάζ μου για την ημέρα!
  8. Πρωινό!
  9. Η πρώτη μου μπριζόλα.
  10. Τα συλλογικό μου haul που ανέβηκε χθές!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!