Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Life Update: Where I've been and a huge thank you!





Hello!!!

Now, I really feel like I'm writing a blog post for the first time here, but I do want to say something through it so please bear with me. The first issue is addressed towards all of you that have been following my little space of beauty writing (aka myme) for over a few months now. You must have noticed something new right? Or should I say, lack there of? Yes I have never been too consistent with my writing (going from writing everyday to writing twice per month) but I've never before done this. And by this I mean leaving my blog without new content for four months.

Why did I do it? you ask.
Among other reasons, I needed a break. I love writing about beauty but I also love other things and I felt  that I was abandoning them. All in all I felt like it had become a job and all the fun of it was worn out.

The other reason I write this blog post is to give a massive thanks to all of the people that stayed with me and my blog during this time. You guys are amazing. I was honestly not expecting that and what I definitely wasn't expecting was to see new people arrive to my blog and follow it. So to all of you that have been reading this myme all this time and stayed with it Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I'm going to close with a few thoughts for today. I was thinking that my subjects are very restricted here on my blog and that I would love to write about many more thinks that I used to. Thinks about my daily life, things that inspire me and I find intriguing. But I do have some second thoughts. What do you think? Would you like that?

However I have to say that this is a project that I haven't thought about a lot and most importantly I don't know when it will start, or when I will start writing again. I'm currently working very much for my University and some other projects so my time is really limited.

Love,
Olga


...................................................................................................................................................................

Γεια σας !!!

Τώρα, αισθάνομαι πραγματικά σαν να γράφω στο blog μου για πρώτη φορά, αλλά θέλω να πω κάτι μέσα από αυτό. Το πρώτο θέμα που θέλω να θήξω απευθύνεται προς όλους εσάς που ακολουθήτε τον χώρο αυτό της γραφής μου για την ομορφιά (γνωστό και ως myme μου) για περισσότερο από μερικούς μήνες τώρα. Εχετε παρατηρήσει κάτι καινούργιο; Ή θα έπρεπε να πω, έλλειψη κάτι καινούργιου; Ναι, ποτέ δεν ήμουν πολύ συνεπής με το γράψιμό μου (από το καθημερινό μέχρι δύο φορές το μήνα), αλλά ποτέ δεν έχω κάνει αυτό που έκανα τώρα. Να  αφήσω δηλαδή το blog μου χωρίς νέο περιεχόμενο για τέσσερις μήνες.

Γιατί το έκανα; ρωτάτε.
Μεταξύ άλλων λόγων, χρειαζόμουν ένα διάλειμμα. Μου αρέσει να γράφω σχετικά με την ομορφιά, αλλά μου αρέσουν επίσης και άλλα πράγματα και ένιωσα ότι τα εγκατέλειπα. Συνολικά ένιωσα σαν να είχε γίνει μια δουλειά και όλη η διασκέδαση του είχε φθαρεί.

Ο άλλος λόγος που γράφω αυτό το blog post είναι να πώ ένα τεράστιο ευχαριστώ σε όλους τους ανθρώπους που έμειναν μαζί μου και με το blog μου κατά τη διάρκεια αυτής της περιόδου. Είστε καταπληκτικοί. Ειλικρινά δεν το περίμενα και σίγουρα δεν περίμενα ότι θα έβλεπε νέους ανθρώπους να έρχονται στο blog μου και να το ακολουθούν. Έτσι, για όλους εσάς που διαβάζετε το myme όλο αυτό το καιρό και έχετε μείνει με αυτό Σας ευχαριστώ, από τα βάθη της καρδιάς μου.

Θα κλείσω με μερικές σκέψεις για σήμερα. Σκεφτόμουν τελευταία ότι τα θέματα του myme ίσως να είναι λίγο περιορισμένα. Σκεφτόμουν ότι θα ήθελα να γράψω για πολλά ακόμα πράγματα που έχουν σχέση με την καθημερινή μου ζωή, τα πράγματα που με ενθουσιάζουν και με εμπνέουν. Αλλά έχω κάποιους ενδιασμούς. Θα σας ενδιέφερε κάτι τέτοιο;

Παρόλ' αυτά πρέπει να πώ ότι είναι σκέψεις που δεν ξέρω πότε θα μπορώ να υλοποιήσω και γενικότερα είμαι πολύ αποροφημένη με τη σχολή μου αυτή την περίοδο οπότε δεν ξέρω πότε θα είναι η επόμενη φορά που θα γράψω.

Με αγάπη,
Όλγα

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!