Sunday, 18 October 2015

Face of the day: animation festival



I’m still wearing this makeup while writing this post, which is quite unusual for me since I tend to pre-plan and write my post at least a week before they come out. However a recent illness and some more interesting activities have prevented me from writing earlier. 


Well I went to a most interesting festival this week called Be there! and it’s an animation festival in Corfu. It was amazing the movies were amazing there were animators and other people talking about their work and as I heard more interesting things I unfortunately lost because I had to do some work.
However this is the makeup I chose to wear for the festival. I have been loving dark lips lately.

I primed my face and eyelids as always. I applied some light pink eyeshadow on the lid and some medium brown on the crease and the outer v of my eyelid. I kept the eyes soft and focused on clean skin and dark lips so I finished the eyes with some black mascara and under eye concealer (I used a pink shade and an another skin shade on top of it to fight the terrible under-eye discoloration that I have).I then presided to mix a bb cream and a foundation to achieve my perfect shade and consistency and buffed it in my face and my neck.I groomed my eyebrows with the usual slightly tinted gel and brushed a little bit of cool toned blush on the apples of my cheeks. Before swiping my face with some face powder I applied some highlighter on my cheekbones and finished everything the strong dark plum lipstick.


Those are the products that I used. Please feel free to ask me for any code.



Did you like this look? Would you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!