Thursday, 29 October 2015

Halloween cracked doll makeup



I thought I'd do something different this time for Halloween and I have seen some pretty awesome make up of dolls lately so I thought I'd try my own version. What did I learn? I need a lot of practice on theatrical makeup especially in 3d marks and scars.




Trying to imitate porcelain skin, I applied very light and moisturising make up and under eye concealer to achieve flawless skin. 



For the eyes I did something different I applied some purple eyeshadow all over the lid, I created a v with a black eyeshadow and then applied some light pink eyeshadow on the centre of the lid. I finished everything with a little bit of white eyeshadow on my tear duct and some mascara. A cat eye would elevate this look.



I created two round circles on my cheeks applying lots and lots of pink blush.



I used some hot pink liquid lipstick and drew smaller lips than usual, imitating those of a doll.



I did the crack using some felt tip eyeliner and some white face paint and a thin tip brush.

Here is everything I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!