Sunday, 4 October 2015

Light, fresh autumn makeup



Along with the massive majority of the people that are into make up and fashion, I am really excited for autumn and the colder weather. Not only is it the best excuse to have another cup of tea and hot chocolate but it always feels like a fresh start. So I have been watching a few autumn makeup tutorials and my usual complain came to the surface once more; these looks are amazing but I couldn't wear them on an everyday basis. So I thought I'd create a much more wearable autumn look that you could spice up easy with some dark lips but you could also wear to school or any other kind of place you don't want to wear a lot of makeup to.


 I love using a primer and I also prime my lids. Because I didn't go for a heavy eye look I applied my foundation first, mixing a foundation and a BB cream to get the right colour and texture. After my base I started on my eyes applying a really light cream eyeshadow all over the lid and a little bit darker taupe-brown eyeshadow on the crease of my eye and on the outer v and blended it. Mascara on the lashes and some brow gel and I moved onto my under eye area, which as you can see has been having a little bit of a problem lately. I applied some concealer, but I would advice you to use a light pink lipstick or a pink cream blush lightly before your concealer as it helps greatly with under eye discolouration. I slightly contoured my face with a bronzer as well as my nose and applied some cool toned pink blush. I finished the look by applying some dark lip gloss, but you could swipe it for some dark burgundy or mauve lipstick. Wanting to keep it light however I picked this one.

Here is everything I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!