Monday, 16 November 2015

Fall Collective Haul



Just a few bits and bobs I got recently. Some of them are new and some not so much. Here they are!



  • I love Mango & Papaya body butter.(Smells divine)
  • MIYO powder blush in 04 or apple
  • MIYO eyeshadow primer
  • 2 Cien lipgloss in nude lips and diamond rose
  • Sephora blush brush 
  • Cien extreme lashes mascara in black
  • Loreal cleansing oil
  • Cien provitamin conditioner Repair & Care 
  • Lovely me magic pen brilliance concealer
  • 2 in 1 essence eyeliner pen in black
  • Lovely me tint color gel in 3
  • Golden Rose Matte Lipstick crayon in 13
  • Bell perfect skin mat & smooth make-up base
  • Dust & Cream Hand and Body cream with watermelon and grape scent
  • Bioten Skin moisture refreshing tonic lotion with quince for combination and oily skin
Expect reviews!!!


Have you gotten anything new lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!