Monday, 2 November 2015

Maintaining Glowing Summer Skin



Being as excited as I am for autumn, there is something about that glow that summer gives to your skin that I love to maintain all throughout the year. I have a few tips and tricks of how to do that as well a whole makeup look for it.




The skincare
During the colder months I love using oil cleansers and applying moisturiser everyday and night on my skin. I always never forget to apply sunscreen as the weather is always sunny here.



The water
I have made a promise to myself that I would drink more water this year. Although when the weather is getting colder I find harder to drink as much water. The solution? Tea. I personally love the nord nelson vanilla and orange & ginger green teas but there are tones of tea that you can use. So you can have water and green tea which are both amazing for your skin. And as always don't forget your load of daily fruit. Here are some recipes by the brand Aloha that look amazing and are healthy to get you inspired (the pumpkin spiced coconut latte looks amazing!).

The make up


I started by using a primer and then applied a bb cream (but you could use a more moisturising foundation) and blended it all over my skin and my neck.


After priming my eyelids I applied a light beige eyeshadow all over my eyelids and some darker brown eyeshadow on the crease. I tried to groom my eyebrows with some brow gel (they need help, I know).


Finishing the eye look I applied some under eye concealer and some electric blue eyeshadow under the eyes creating a reverse cat eye, short of. And of course mascara.




Illuminator and bronzer are essential as the main focus of the make up is skin. I applied some illuminator on my check bones and my nose and v kind of shape on my face with the bronzer. I blended everything together with the brush I used for my bb cream. 


I used a beautiful red/ coral blush on the apples of my cheeks.


And finished everything using a clear glittery lip gloss.



I didn't use powder as I found it took away from the shine that a glowing summer skin make up look requires.

This is everything I used :



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!