Sunday, 15 November 2015

Purple eyes and rosy lips


 A few days ago I decided to play around with a little bit more makeup on my face than usual. Purple eyeshadow and taupe eyeliner were the colours I mainly used.



I started with the eyes so I could correct any possible fallout problem. After applying some eyeshadow base I applied a little bit of beige eyeshadow all over my lid with a flat brush. Taking a dark purple eyeshadow and mixing it with a brown one I applied it on the crease and on the outer v of my eyes. I blended the colours together with a clean fluffy brush and reapplied a dot of light lilac eyeshadow on the centre of my lid. I used a taupe cream eyeshadow with a angle brush to apply it as my eyeliner doing a cat eye. Mascara was last. I used a light under eye concealer and then lined under my eye with some dark purple eyeshadow. Moving to the face I applied my make up base and then some mixture of BB cream and foundation on top of it with my blending brush. After blending it very well so it seems one with my face I applied some light pink blush on the apples of my cheeks. I finished everything with some matte lip crayon in a light nude/pink colour.


Here is everything I used:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!