Sunday, 8 November 2015

Soft and casual pink makeup


 I feel like (especially lately) I have been using pink on my make up a lot. However I love it a lot and the way it looks on me. I did this make up around the time I first got the cien nude kiss lip gloss and I was really excited about it so the look revolved around it.




I started by priming my face as always and use my usual concoction of bb cream and foundation which I blended all over my face and neck. Eyebrows groomed with a gel, and eyelids primed. I used a light pink (almost milky white) eyeshadow on the half of my lid and a darker pink on the other half. I did a cat eye with a felt tip eyeliner (or eyeliner pen) and some mascara. I really needed some concealer under my eyes so I used a really pigmented one. Cool pink blush on the apples of my cheeks and bronzer on the corners of my face. And of course the star of the show came last : a nude lipgloss. 

This is everything I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!